Apple's new Lightning connector currently doesn't transfer data at USB 3.0 speeds, despite the belief that it is able to support it. A new listing on Apple's Jobs site suggests that the company is working to bring full USB 3.0 support for its iOS dev...
Canonical has introduced the Ubuntu tablet interface, which will compete with Android, iOS and Windows with its own take on multitasking and advanced security features. The launch is the next step in Canonical's quest to unify phones, tablets, PCs an...
Nvidia hopes to power sub-$200 smartphones and tablets under $300 with its latest Tegra 4i processor, which is also the company's first chip with an integrated LTE modem.
Best known as the chip provider for OLPC's computing products, Marvell is now seeking to expand its footprint in the mobile device market with a new low-power chip designed for low-cost smartphones and tablets.
While first day sales for Microsoft's Surface RT tablet attracted a long line in Beijing back in October, demand for the device in China has been low, as shipments reached only 30,000 units during the fourth quarter, according to research firm IDC.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, dual-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has once again warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Apple and Vodafone have secured a deal with the New Zealand Police to provide 6,000 police officers with iPhones and 3,900 of those officers with iPads.
As we wrote last week, Apple's rights to the iPhone trademark in Brazil was hanging in the balance, in the latest twist, Brazilian regulators have ruled the company doesn't have the exclusive rights to the name in the country.
Although Microsoft likes to say the Surface Windows 8 Pro is a full-blown PC, it's not nearly as repairable as a typical laptop.
Apple has won a new patent covering "microslot antenna" technology that could enable the next iPhone, iPad or MacBook to be thinner, or could leave more space within the device's housing for internal components. The technology could also allow Apple ...
Apple's iPad certainly has a whole variety of uses. One of the coolest we've come across specifically is iPad mini being professionally installed into a car dashboard.
Apple has been blamed for the potentially dangerous flaws found in the FireReady bushfire information iOS app.
Friends of the Earth is accusing Apple and Samsung of "trashing tropical forests and coral reefs in Indonesia" due to the use of tin in the iPhone and iPad.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
Apple will not create a new, inexpensive iPhone just for the sake of offering a cheaper alternative, Apple CEO Tim Cook said in a speech on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA