New research has found that more than half of iPhone users don't browse past the top 25 apps in Apple's iOS App Store.
Sony unveiled the Xperia Z tablet on Monday, a 10-inch device that the manufacturer hopes will reinvigorate a reputation for building premium products that rivaled Apple's.
Microsoft will ship the Surface Windows 8 Pro tablet with an Intel Core i5 processor on Feb. 9, with prices starting at US$899.
Report: Sharp reduces full-size iPad display production to 'minimal level', is Apple gearing up for iPad 5?
Sharp has reduced production of Apple's 9.7in iPad displays to a 'minimal level' in Japan, a new report suggests, claiming that the rise in demand for the iPad mini could be contributing to a decrease in full-size iPad sales, and that Apple could be ...
The first mobile devices with Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon chip featuring an integrated modem will be shown off later this month, the company said on Monday.
Apple could be working on three new iPhones for launch this year, including an iPhone 6, an iPhone with a 12-megapixel camera, and a bigger, 4.8-inch iPhone, which the latest rumours are calling the 'iPhone math. Yes, really.
Sony has expanded its portfolio of Android-based products with the Tablet Z, which is thinner and lighter than competing products from Apple and Google.
The alleged cuts of iPhone 5 component orders are due to an upcoming 'evolutionary technology update' for the iPhone 6, not a lack of demand for Apple's smartphone, an analyst has suggested.
A designer has created a 3D model to illustrate what Apple's iPad 5 could look like, based on the latest rumours that suggest that Apple's fifth-generation iPad will be thinner and lighter than the iPad 4, adopting a similar design to the iPad mini.
Samsung is now updating its Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 tablets with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and new stylus functions through Samsung Premium Suite.
With the Apple rumourmill overflowing with speculation about a low-cost iPhone this month, we knew it wouldn't be long before some new mockups hit the web.
Former Apple CEO John Sculley has said that the company should focus on making a cheaper iPhone for emerging markets.
Apple is expected to begin preliminary builds of the next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, in March, in preparation for a June or July launch, an analyst has said.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
The Week in iOS Accessories from CES.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales
- Google cloud platform can now be managed from a phone
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW