Apple is expected to launch a lower-priced 'iPhone for the masses,' an analyst has said, despite new reports that suggest consumers are opting for Apple's iPhone 5 instead of choosing the cheaper, older generations of the device.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
Apple's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad accounted for a total of four per cent of the overall iPad traffic during their launch month, a new report has found.
Apple is believed to have more than doubled orders for its iPad mini's display after demand for the 7in tablet was higher than expected, and is aiming to sell 100 million iPads in total in 2013.
Tablet makers have tried to chip away at Apple's popularity by offering much cheaper products, but Microsoft has taken the unusual step of going head-to-head on pricing with the iPad.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
Dell doesn’t plan on returning to the Android smartphone market any time soon, announcing that it will focus instead on creating Windows 8 touch-enabled computers and tablets.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
The reported slow early sales of Microsoft's Surface RT tablet has raised a question among IT analysts -- does Microsoft truly want to produce boffo sales of the new device?
Recent Apple patent activity raises hopes of sonar and audio-detecting screen in the iPhone 6
Even though sales of some mobile devices are booming, overall confidence in the tech sector continues to erode as economic weakness puts downward pressure on the computer market.
Android tablets, large or small, can't seem to match the battery life of the iPad. In a recent set of battery life tests, Apple's new iPad has the longest battery life among 10-inch tablets; in the 7-inch category, the iPad Mini comes out on top as w...
Apple on Friday launched its iPad mini and fourth generation iPad in the Chinese market. But at the company's newest store in Beijing, early turnout for the device was nearly nonexistent, with not even a line forming outside the building.
Middling reviews and limited distribution may be putting a damper on sales of Microsoft's Surface tablet, according to brokerage firm Detwiler Fenton.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Complaints mount about Yosemite crippling Wi-Fi
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW