Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
iPhone 6 rumours: 'iPhone 5S' and low-cost plastic and fibreglass iPhone to be unveiled in June, says analyst
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple will unveil a new iPhone and a low-cost model of the smartphone in June before they hit the shelves in July.
Apple could be planning to launch its iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 as soon as April, according to a new report.
Touch-based Windows 8 notebooks have been selling well for Taiwanese PC maker Asus, but overall Microsoft's new operating system has yet to find a major following, the company said.
Intel has expanded its bring-your-own-device (BYOD) program, which has been a resounding success, providing around 5 million hours of annual productivity gains last year, the company said.
A new Apple job listing hints that the company could be planning to introduce new colours for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S.
The fact that LTE connectivity is becoming ubiquitous in smartphones and tablets isn't lost on Intel, which aims for its baseband processors to be used in more mobile devices and base stations.
Asus has started rolling out an update to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for its Transformer Pad TF300 tablet.
Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet will go on sale in Europe in the second quarter priced somewhere around €899, while a local telco is now reselling the latest editions of its Office 365 hosted productivity suite, the company announced ahead of the Cebi...
New reports from Asia suggest that Apple has cut back its chip and panel orders for its iPhone 5 as the launch of the next-generation iPhone, known as iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, grows nearer.
Technology teardown site iFixit has published its first 'Tablet Repairability' list, ranking several popular tablets in terms of how easy they are to repair, including Apple's iPads, which have found themselves with scores that place them near the bo...
Rumours have suggested that Apple could be preparing to launch three new iPhones this year, a low-cost iPhone mini, a bigger iPhone or 'iPhablet', and an iPhone 6. Based on those rumours, a new concept images have been created to illustrate what Appl...
This year's MWC may have been lacking in high-end smartphone launches, but the "W" stands for "world" and lower-cost models shown this week are needed to open up the mobile-phone market to more people globally.
ASUS has today unveiled the MeMO Pad, a low-cost, 7in Android tablet that will sell for less than Google's Nexus 7 device.
A Tokyo court ruled Thursday that Apple did not infringe a Samsung patent, a small win for Apple in the continuing legal wrangling between the two companies.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTSoftware Tech Lead - C++ Back Office Trading SystemsNSW
- FTRelease Coordinator - Project ManagementQLD
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTDWH Developer - Hyperion / DatastageNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCPega TesterVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD