Apple could be planning to launch its iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 as soon as April, according to a new report.
Touch-based Windows 8 notebooks have been selling well for Taiwanese PC maker Asus, but overall Microsoft's new operating system has yet to find a major following, the company said.
Intel has expanded its bring-your-own-device (BYOD) program, which has been a resounding success, providing around 5 million hours of annual productivity gains last year, the company said.
A new Apple job listing hints that the company could be planning to introduce new colours for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S.
The fact that LTE connectivity is becoming ubiquitous in smartphones and tablets isn't lost on Intel, which aims for its baseband processors to be used in more mobile devices and base stations.
Asus has started rolling out an update to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for its Transformer Pad TF300 tablet.
Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet will go on sale in Europe in the second quarter priced somewhere around €899, while a local telco is now reselling the latest editions of its Office 365 hosted productivity suite, the company announced ahead of the Cebi...
New reports from Asia suggest that Apple has cut back its chip and panel orders for its iPhone 5 as the launch of the next-generation iPhone, known as iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, grows nearer.
Technology teardown site iFixit has published its first 'Tablet Repairability' list, ranking several popular tablets in terms of how easy they are to repair, including Apple's iPads, which have found themselves with scores that place them near the bo...
Rumours have suggested that Apple could be preparing to launch three new iPhones this year, a low-cost iPhone mini, a bigger iPhone or 'iPhablet', and an iPhone 6. Based on those rumours, a new concept images have been created to illustrate what Appl...
This year's MWC may have been lacking in high-end smartphone launches, but the "W" stands for "world" and lower-cost models shown this week are needed to open up the mobile-phone market to more people globally.
ASUS has today unveiled the MeMO Pad, a low-cost, 7in Android tablet that will sell for less than Google's Nexus 7 device.
A Tokyo court ruled Thursday that Apple did not infringe a Samsung patent, a small win for Apple in the continuing legal wrangling between the two companies.
Future iPhones could have a 'situational awareness module' that will enable the device to anticipate user needs, triggering particular functions based on environmental attributes, a new Apple patent filing reveals.
One of the first low-cost Android tablets with an Intel x86 processor was announced at Mobile World Congress, setting the stage for a long battle between the world's largest chip maker and ARM, whose processors go into most tablets today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Test EngineerACT
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW