Technology teardown site iFixit has published its first 'Tablet Repairability' list, ranking several popular tablets in terms of how easy they are to repair, including Apple's iPads, which have found themselves with scores that place them near the bo...
Rumours have suggested that Apple could be preparing to launch three new iPhones this year, a low-cost iPhone mini, a bigger iPhone or 'iPhablet', and an iPhone 6. Based on those rumours, a new concept images have been created to illustrate what Appl...
This year's MWC may have been lacking in high-end smartphone launches, but the "W" stands for "world" and lower-cost models shown this week are needed to open up the mobile-phone market to more people globally.
ASUS has today unveiled the MeMO Pad, a low-cost, 7in Android tablet that will sell for less than Google's Nexus 7 device.
A Tokyo court ruled Thursday that Apple did not infringe a Samsung patent, a small win for Apple in the continuing legal wrangling between the two companies.
Future iPhones could have a 'situational awareness module' that will enable the device to anticipate user needs, triggering particular functions based on environmental attributes, a new Apple patent filing reveals.
One of the first low-cost Android tablets with an Intel x86 processor was announced at Mobile World Congress, setting the stage for a long battle between the world's largest chip maker and ARM, whose processors go into most tablets today.
Acer plans to release a Windows RT tablet this year as it looks to aggressively expand its lineup of mobile devices, including smartphones.
If you have a habit of dropping smartphones or tablets in toilets or sinks, Fujitsu may have an answer for you. The company showed off a new Windows 8 tablet and Android smartphones that can resist drops into water.
FixYa has compiled smartphone reliability report that aims to uncover which manufacturers offer the most reliable devices
Hewlett-Packard made some noise at Mobile World Congress show with its new Slate 7-inch tablet and then the sale of webOS assets, but the company is looking to put past distractions behind and will release more tablets in the future, the company said...
Former Apple executive Jean-Louis Gassée has pondered the question of whether Apple needs to focus more on the business user of the iPad in his latest Monday Note.
Taiwan-based research firm TrendForce believes that a completely redesigned iPad 5 will launch in the third quarter of 2013, reigniting consumer interest in Apple's 10in tablet.
Asustek Computer is targeting both smartphone and tablet users with its new Padfone Infinity and Fonepad devices, which can be converted between the two formats.
Hewlett-Packard has reentered the consumer tablet market with the Slate 7, an Android-based device with a 7-inch screen that will start at US$169.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW