A former Apple employee has revealed images of what he claims is one of the earliest iPhone prototypes.
While visiting what might otherwise be called respectable websites, you may have seen writers put forth the idea that "phablets" are eating Apple's lunch.
Apple and Samsung could both be planning to introduce wireless charging to their smartphones this year, with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 both expected to adopt the technology, according to reports.
Apple's iOS tops Android in-flight, among businesses, but American Airlines buys 17,000 Samsung Galaxy devices
New research has found that Apple's iPad and iPhone are more popular than Android smartphones and tablets for in-flight use and among businesses, but American Airlines has opted to give its 17,000 flight attendants Samsung Galaxy Notes rather than iO...
The cheek of it! Samsung and Microsoft have both tried to patent Apple's pinch-to-zoom. Apple filed the patent for the technology back in 2007.
Marvel Comics was an innovator when it launched its Digital Comics Unlimited subscription service in 2007. But sometimes being an innovator can burn: The company built that initiative on top of Adobe Flash just as the iPhone arrived on the scene and ...
The iPhone has become a popular target for thieves, so we’ve put together a guide to help you locate a lost device and ensure your data is kept away from prying eyes
Rovio has made its popular Angry Birds game free for the first time, with the original iOS versions for iPhone and iPad now available to download for no cost from Apple's App Store.
iPhone chip round up: Apple's low-cost iPhone to use Qualcomm's Snapdragon mobile system on a chip; Intel could produce chips for Apple, but Apple already designing products based on TSMCs 20-nanometer specifications; Apple hires for chip R&D in Isra...
The growing use of handheld devices and social media among students is creating a technology tipping point for schools that could completely break down the barriers between teaching platforms within five to 10 years, Bill Gates said Thursday.
Apple doesn't do trade shows these days, not even the world's largest mobile trade show. But that's no reason to overlook last week's Mobile World Congress. Apple may not have joined other smartphone and tablet makers in Barcelona, but the iOS platfo...
Windows RT, Microsoft's first tablet-focused operating system, is not proving to be a hit in Europe. Actually, demand on the old continent is so weak that Samsung will reportedly stop sales of its Windows RT tablet in Germany.
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
iPhone 6 rumours: 'iPhone 5S' and low-cost plastic and fibreglass iPhone to be unveiled in June, says analyst
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple will unveil a new iPhone and a low-cost model of the smartphone in June before they hit the shelves in July.
Apple could be planning to launch its iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 as soon as April, according to a new report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW