A former Apple employee has revealed images of what he claims is one of the earliest iPhone prototypes.
While visiting what might otherwise be called respectable websites, you may have seen writers put forth the idea that "phablets" are eating Apple's lunch.
Apple and Samsung could both be planning to introduce wireless charging to their smartphones this year, with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 both expected to adopt the technology, according to reports.
Apple's iOS tops Android in-flight, among businesses, but American Airlines buys 17,000 Samsung Galaxy devices
New research has found that Apple's iPad and iPhone are more popular than Android smartphones and tablets for in-flight use and among businesses, but American Airlines has opted to give its 17,000 flight attendants Samsung Galaxy Notes rather than iO...
The cheek of it! Samsung and Microsoft have both tried to patent Apple's pinch-to-zoom. Apple filed the patent for the technology back in 2007.
Marvel Comics was an innovator when it launched its Digital Comics Unlimited subscription service in 2007. But sometimes being an innovator can burn: The company built that initiative on top of Adobe Flash just as the iPhone arrived on the scene and ...
The iPhone has become a popular target for thieves, so we’ve put together a guide to help you locate a lost device and ensure your data is kept away from prying eyes
Rovio has made its popular Angry Birds game free for the first time, with the original iOS versions for iPhone and iPad now available to download for no cost from Apple's App Store.
iPhone chip round up: Apple's low-cost iPhone to use Qualcomm's Snapdragon mobile system on a chip; Intel could produce chips for Apple, but Apple already designing products based on TSMCs 20-nanometer specifications; Apple hires for chip R&D in Isra...
The growing use of handheld devices and social media among students is creating a technology tipping point for schools that could completely break down the barriers between teaching platforms within five to 10 years, Bill Gates said Thursday.
Apple doesn't do trade shows these days, not even the world's largest mobile trade show. But that's no reason to overlook last week's Mobile World Congress. Apple may not have joined other smartphone and tablet makers in Barcelona, but the iOS platfo...
Windows RT, Microsoft's first tablet-focused operating system, is not proving to be a hit in Europe. Actually, demand on the old continent is so weak that Samsung will reportedly stop sales of its Windows RT tablet in Germany.
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
iPhone 6 rumours: 'iPhone 5S' and low-cost plastic and fibreglass iPhone to be unveiled in June, says analyst
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple will unveil a new iPhone and a low-cost model of the smartphone in June before they hit the shelves in July.
Apple could be planning to launch its iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 as soon as April, according to a new report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT