Dell will release Windows tablets later this year that could potentially include devices with screen sizes larger than 10 inches.
The Nexus 7 tablet will turn one in July, and a new report claims that Google plans on giving the popular slate a makeover to celebrate. Annual makeovers are nothing new for gadgets, but Reuters reports that Google might have a trick up its sleeve fo...
The second-generation Nexus 7 tablet, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, will be launched around July, according to two unnamed sources in a Reuters report.
Apple's next two iPhones were designed under the leadership of Steve Jobs, the company's government liaison has said.
Prices of Windows RT devices have started falling, signaling an attempt by PC makers to quickly clear out stock after poor adoption of tablets and convertibles with the operating system.
Microsoft is hoping to build momentum behind its Surface Pro tablet in China by launching a special edition including Office Home & Student 2013 -- but with Windows 8 Standard, rather than Windows 8 Pro.
While it's important to remember that the use of Google Android software in the enterprise is still a comparatively young phenomenon, there are a few general guidelines that businesses looking to use the platform would do well to remember.
Designer Arthur Reis has created new 3D renderings to illustrate what Apple's iPhone 6 could look like. The mocked-up iPhone 6 is much thinner than the iPhone 5, and has a redesigned Home button covering the entire bottom panel of the iPhone.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office yesterday awarded Microsoft 13 design patents for its Surface line of tablets, including their innovative Touch keyboards-slash-covers, according to published documents.
Apple's iOS 6.1.3 update, which was released for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch owners last week, appears to be causing battery life issues for many users.
Analysts are maintaining their predictions that Apple will launch a cheaper iPhone with a plastic casing and non-Retina display later this year, alongside a new model of its flagship smartphone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6.
Apple's design chief Jony Ive is pushing for a "flatter design" for iOS 7, according to a new report.
Google has released a new international commercial for its Nexus 10 tablet, attempting to highlight a number of Jelly Bean specific Android features.
Apple's next generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, will have a 'killer feature' to trump Samsung's new Galaxy S4 smartphone, an analyst has said.
As PC sales remain sluggish, analysts expect Taiwanese vendors Acer and Asustek Computer to try to seize today's changing tech market with low-end Android tablets, for which consumer demand is high.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW