Apple has quietly rolled out an App Store update to highlight apps' recommended age ratings based on their content.
An interesting thread between various tech reporters over on discussion site Branch has hinted that Apple could be behind schedule with its significantly redesigned iOS 7, but that the company still plans to hold an April iPad event.
Dell will release Windows tablets later this year that could potentially include devices with screen sizes larger than 10 inches.
The Nexus 7 tablet will turn one in July, and a new report claims that Google plans on giving the popular slate a makeover to celebrate. Annual makeovers are nothing new for gadgets, but Reuters reports that Google might have a trick up its sleeve fo...
The second-generation Nexus 7 tablet, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, will be launched around July, according to two unnamed sources in a Reuters report.
Apple's next two iPhones were designed under the leadership of Steve Jobs, the company's government liaison has said.
Prices of Windows RT devices have started falling, signaling an attempt by PC makers to quickly clear out stock after poor adoption of tablets and convertibles with the operating system.
Microsoft is hoping to build momentum behind its Surface Pro tablet in China by launching a special edition including Office Home & Student 2013 -- but with Windows 8 Standard, rather than Windows 8 Pro.
While it's important to remember that the use of Google Android software in the enterprise is still a comparatively young phenomenon, there are a few general guidelines that businesses looking to use the platform would do well to remember.
Designer Arthur Reis has created new 3D renderings to illustrate what Apple's iPhone 6 could look like. The mocked-up iPhone 6 is much thinner than the iPhone 5, and has a redesigned Home button covering the entire bottom panel of the iPhone.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office yesterday awarded Microsoft 13 design patents for its Surface line of tablets, including their innovative Touch keyboards-slash-covers, according to published documents.
Apple's iOS 6.1.3 update, which was released for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch owners last week, appears to be causing battery life issues for many users.
Analysts are maintaining their predictions that Apple will launch a cheaper iPhone with a plastic casing and non-Retina display later this year, alongside a new model of its flagship smartphone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6.
Apple's design chief Jony Ive is pushing for a "flatter design" for iOS 7, according to a new report.
Google has released a new international commercial for its Nexus 10 tablet, attempting to highlight a number of Jelly Bean specific Android features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTData ScientistSA
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTExcel SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Case Developer - GovernmentNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCInformatica LeadNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA