Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
More than 25 years after Apple introduced "Knowledge Navigator" as a concept that envisioned the future of computers, Intel has reintroduced the concept as the future of smartphones.
In a major upgrade to its iOS apps, Facebook emphasizes images and messages.
Facebook could be in talks with Apple about creating an iPhone version of its new 'Home' software, according to reports today. But will it really happen? Not likely.
Apple's next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, could boast a 12-megapixel camera with improved low-light shooting and HDR, according to a new report.
Microsoft has signed up another major electronics manufacturer to its Android and Chrome patent licensing program, this time Taiwan's Foxconn, which will pay royalties to the U.S. software giant.
Has Apple ever refused to repair your iPhone because it was water damaged? If you made a warranty claim and were turned down by Apple before December 2009 you may be able to claim compensation.
Apple's next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, could arrive later than expected due to development issues surrounding the fingerprint sensor, an analyst has said. The iPad mini 2 and Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone could also be suffering from d...
Apple is busy cooking up a "killer app" that will be ready to launch with iOS 7 this summer, an analyst has said following a meeting with Apple management.
Photos of allegedly leaked parts that could belong to Apple's rumoured low-cost iPhone have been published online this week, indicating that the mute switch could become a push button on the cheaper smartphone.
Rumors continue to swirl around Microsoft's potential plans for a 7-inch Surface tablet, as smaller, less-expensive slates gobble up an ever-increasing slice of the market.
Products based on a USB specification that will double the data transfer rates between host devices and peripherals will reach the market in late 2014, the standards-setting organization said.
Microsoft will launch a new line of Surface tablets later this year, including one or more smaller 7-in. devices, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Samsung struck again Thursday, announcing two even bigger Galaxy Mega smartphones with 5.8-in. and 6.3-in. LCD HD screens.
Photographs of what appears to be the front panel of Apple's upcoming fifth-generation iPad have surfaced online this week, with the purported leaked part hinting that the iPad 5 will have an iPad mini-like design.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- CCProgram Architect - Payment/CardsVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW