Would you pay an extra $US50 for a pint-sized tablet if it ran Windows 8 instead of Android? Asus thinks you might.
ETrade Supply and DigiTimes sources claim that Apple is going to launch a low-cost iPhone this year, and analysts at JP Morgan think it will cost $350-400 (£226-£259).
The iPhone is killing it on Twitter with more than 12 times as many tweets.
Intel's upcoming Atom chips with new CPU architecture will be up to three times faster and five times more power efficient than their predecessors and break the "myth" that ARM processors are more power efficient, Intel said.
New tablet shipments will outnumber laptops for the first time in 2013, as touch display capabilities drive buying patterns rather than new operating systems like Windows 8 and Windows RT, research firm NPD DisplaySearch reported on Monday.
Taiwanese PC maker Asus plans on getting behind Google's Chrome OS and will launch a notebook running the OS in the second half of this year, said company CEO Jerry Shen.
Amazon.com has updated its mobile app store to include support for its Chinese customers, in a sign that the U.S. company could be preparing to sell its Kindle e-readers and tablets in the country.
Acer has placed its bet in the tablet wars on low pricing, introducing a $US169 Android tablet with a 7.9-inch screen.
Barnes & Noble is adding the Google Play store to HD versions of its Nook tablet, in a bid to counter slowing sales of its devices.
Windows RT tablets grabbed just 0.4% of the tablet market in the first quarter, a dismal result that led some tech experts to urge Microsoft to scrap the platform that's in its six-month infancy.
Apple's original iPhone looks set to become 'obsolete' in June, meaning that Apple will no longer offer hardware service or spare parts for the device.
Tablet shipments exploded by 142 per cent in the first quarter of 2013 year-over-year as all Android tablets, including low-budget white box versions, dominated the market over Apple iOS tablets, IDC said.
Apple's iOS 7, expected to be unveiled at WWDC 2013 in June, will have major user interface changes that will appeal to new iPad and iPhone users, but could be "unsettling" for veteran users, a new report has suggested.
Blackberry CEO Thorsten Heins has made a bold prediction:Tablets don't have much of a future.
American businessman Donald Trump thinks that Apple is losing business because the iPhone screen is too small, is he mad? Nobody wants a Phablet...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- CCTest LeadQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC