The iPhone is killing it on Twitter with more than 12 times as many tweets.
Intel's upcoming Atom chips with new CPU architecture will be up to three times faster and five times more power efficient than their predecessors and break the "myth" that ARM processors are more power efficient, Intel said.
New tablet shipments will outnumber laptops for the first time in 2013, as touch display capabilities drive buying patterns rather than new operating systems like Windows 8 and Windows RT, research firm NPD DisplaySearch reported on Monday.
Taiwanese PC maker Asus plans on getting behind Google's Chrome OS and will launch a notebook running the OS in the second half of this year, said company CEO Jerry Shen.
Amazon.com has updated its mobile app store to include support for its Chinese customers, in a sign that the U.S. company could be preparing to sell its Kindle e-readers and tablets in the country.
Acer has placed its bet in the tablet wars on low pricing, introducing a $US169 Android tablet with a 7.9-inch screen.
Barnes & Noble is adding the Google Play store to HD versions of its Nook tablet, in a bid to counter slowing sales of its devices.
Windows RT tablets grabbed just 0.4% of the tablet market in the first quarter, a dismal result that led some tech experts to urge Microsoft to scrap the platform that's in its six-month infancy.
Apple's original iPhone looks set to become 'obsolete' in June, meaning that Apple will no longer offer hardware service or spare parts for the device.
Tablet shipments exploded by 142 per cent in the first quarter of 2013 year-over-year as all Android tablets, including low-budget white box versions, dominated the market over Apple iOS tablets, IDC said.
Apple's iOS 7, expected to be unveiled at WWDC 2013 in June, will have major user interface changes that will appeal to new iPad and iPhone users, but could be "unsettling" for veteran users, a new report has suggested.
Blackberry CEO Thorsten Heins has made a bold prediction:Tablets don't have much of a future.
American businessman Donald Trump thinks that Apple is losing business because the iPhone screen is too small, is he mad? Nobody wants a Phablet...
Samsung pulled the wraps off the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 on Monday, but aside from a few slight tweaks, the slate doesn't appear to bring much more to the table than its predecessor.
Intel Capital, Samsung Venture Investment and Telefónica Digital have all invested in Expect Labs, whose technology is used to analyze and understand conversations in real-time and find related information.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC