Microsoft has pushed out a new firmware update for its Surface tablets that improves how the devices work with Windows 10.
Health care providers are increasingly using smartphones and tablets for tasks such as accessing and transferring medical records, and submitting prescriptions, but these devices may not be secure enough to protect sensitive medical information from ...
Samsung Electronics' newest Android tablets might as well be called "the Galaxy Air" series. They are the company's thinnest and lightest yet, and could offer an attractive alternative to Apple's iPad Air 2.
Worldwide PC shipments in the second quarter of 2015 declined 11.8 percent compared to the same period a year ago, according to a report released by IDC on Thursday.
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Microsoft has quietly added a new Surface Pro 3 to its retail lineup that's tailor made for people who want a little extra power at a middle-of-the-road price point.
Acting quickly to move away from Windows 8, HP will start pre-installing Windows 10 across its old and new PCs and tablets within days of the release of the new OS on July 29.
Hewlett-Packard is bringing USB Type-C port to low-cost tablets with the new Pavilion X2 hybrid, but an aging Intel Atom processor scratches some of the shine off the new device.
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Microsoft has a gigantic new member of its Surface family of touch-enabled devices called the Surface Hub, a widescreen all-in-one computer that can act as the focal point of conference-room meetings.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Qualcomm hopes to put its chips in more low-cost Android tablets through a partnership with Chinese chip maker Allwinner.
With Microsoft ready to ship Windows 10 on July 29, PC makers are disclosing their plans to make the OS available to customers in new laptops and desktops or as a free OS upgrade from Windows 7 and 8.1.
Microsoft will start shipping Windows 10 on July 29 for PCs and tablets. The upgrade includes the Cortana digital assistant, a whole host of new apps and the return of the start menu.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW