Health care providers are increasingly using smartphones and tablets for tasks such as accessing and transferring medical records, and submitting prescriptions, but these devices may not be secure enough to protect sensitive medical information from ...
Samsung Electronics' newest Android tablets might as well be called "the Galaxy Air" series. They are the company's thinnest and lightest yet, and could offer an attractive alternative to Apple's iPad Air 2.
Worldwide PC shipments in the second quarter of 2015 declined 11.8 percent compared to the same period a year ago, according to a report released by IDC on Thursday.
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Microsoft has quietly added a new Surface Pro 3 to its retail lineup that's tailor made for people who want a little extra power at a middle-of-the-road price point.
Acting quickly to move away from Windows 8, HP will start pre-installing Windows 10 across its old and new PCs and tablets within days of the release of the new OS on July 29.
Hewlett-Packard is bringing USB Type-C port to low-cost tablets with the new Pavilion X2 hybrid, but an aging Intel Atom processor scratches some of the shine off the new device.
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
Microsoft has a gigantic new member of its Surface family of touch-enabled devices called the Surface Hub, a widescreen all-in-one computer that can act as the focal point of conference-room meetings.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Qualcomm hopes to put its chips in more low-cost Android tablets through a partnership with Chinese chip maker Allwinner.
With Microsoft ready to ship Windows 10 on July 29, PC makers are disclosing their plans to make the OS available to customers in new laptops and desktops or as a free OS upgrade from Windows 7 and 8.1.
Microsoft will start shipping Windows 10 on July 29 for PCs and tablets. The upgrade includes the Cortana digital assistant, a whole host of new apps and the return of the start menu.
Global PC shipments will decline for the fourth consecutive year as people continue re-directing money towards smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW