A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
An Intel Core M CPU makes the ThinkPad Helix 2 run silently, gives it a bit more battery life
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
It's too small to do anything useful, and perhaps a little overpriced, too
The good thing about this tablet is that it has a 1920x1200 screen and 4GB of RAM
An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
An 11.6in hybrid tablet with a digitiser pen and long battery life
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Mass surveillance 'endangers fundamental human rights,' says study
- Developers begin work on LibreOffice for Android
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, January 27
- Computer simulation eases real-world Chinese traffic jams
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.