Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
The wait for Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet is almost over as the Android tablet will go on sale from April 29. Pricing for the Xperia Z2 Tablet will mirror Apple’s iPad Air with the introductory 16GB Wi-Fi only variant introducing the range at $599.
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Presto makes Foxtel’s movie library available for $20 per month without having to commit to a contract. The service will have access to roughly one thousand movies from several notable Hollywood studios, in addition to granting subscribers access to ...
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 represents a fine balance between beauty and brawn. The 6mm thin, 439g light tablet manages to somehow accommodate top-end hardware, and still retain the never-say-die attitude modelled by the Sony Z products that came befor...
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
Online retailer Kogan has released the Agora HD Mini, a 7.85in Android tablet that retails for less than $200.
Samsung first unveiled the 2014 Edition of its Galaxy Note 10.1 in September, presenting a range of hardware and software upgrades, the highlight of which is a new LCD with a resolution of 2560x1600, a significant jump from its predecessor’s 1280x800...
In a blog post yesterday, Microsoft confirmed the availability of the Surface Pro in Australia. The long-awaited Windows 8 tablet will be ready for purchase locally from Thursday 30 May, either from the Microsoft Store or from retailers Harvey Norman...
ASUS has released a triple threat of a machine that should do well to confuse lots of non-technical people (and even many techies). Its Transformer All-in-one desktop product looks like a regular all-in-one PC, but there is something special about it...
Google today rolled out a redesign of its Play store for Android, changing the interface for smartphone and tablet users looking for apps and media content.
13 new things to put onto your iPad or tablet
The Samsung-designed device is the first in the Nexus line to directly challenge the iPad.
The iPad 2 is finally here (well, actually shipping March 11). The tech industry, which has been keeping a sharp eye on the rise of the disruptive tablet, as well as making smart predictions about the iPad 2 for months, was pretty much on the mark. T...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- Google wants to bring smart tools to Raspberry Pi-like boards
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW