Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
We’ve collected several tips for Microsoft’s popular tablet computer.
Microsoft has extended the Surface family of hardware devices with the largest darned touch tablet you’ve ever seen.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
If you've been itching to get your hands on an inexpensive tablet that runs Windows 8.1, then check out your local Target store on September 25. That's when a little Intel-based tablet with the brand name of Pendo goes on sale.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW