Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
We’ve collected several tips for Microsoft’s popular tablet computer.
Microsoft has extended the Surface family of hardware devices with the largest darned touch tablet you’ve ever seen.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
If you've been itching to get your hands on an inexpensive tablet that runs Windows 8.1, then check out your local Target store on September 25. That's when a little Intel-based tablet with the brand name of Pendo goes on sale.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT