Post-Tropical Cyclone Sandy knocked out mobile, phone and cable service in many parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with about one in four cell sites affected in the hardest-hit band of the country between Virginia and Massachusetts, according to an...
Google has announced a new 10-inch Nexus tablet and 4.7-inch Nexus smartphone with the latest Android 4.2 operating system, code-named Jelly Bean.
T-Mobile USA will receive spectrum licenses in 128 U.S. markets and a seven-year roaming agreement that will expand its reach by 50 million potential subscribers, in addition to US$3 billion cash, after AT&T dropped its deal to merge with T-Mobil...
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
T-Mobile will be the first U.S. operator to offer a Nokia phone running Windows Mobile when it starts selling the Lumia 710 early next year.
As another year draws to a close, we look back on the IT-related comments that stuck with us.
AT&T has asked a judge to put on hold the U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit to block its merger with T-Mobile USA while the two companies decide whether to move forward with the deal.
The U.S. Department of Justice will file a motion to stay or dismiss its lawsuit to block AT&T's acquisition of T-Mobile USA because the agency believes there's no deal pending, a lawyer for the DOJ said Friday.
AT&T's decision to withdraw its application to obtain T-Mobile USA's mobile spectrum license at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission raises a question about whether the company's proposed acquisition is still active, the U.S. Department of Just...
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has invited questions about its impartiality with a staff report laying out concerns about AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has allowed AT&T to withdraw its application to buy the mobile licenses owned by T-Mobile USA, as AT&T had requested, but the agency has also released a staff report that disputes many of the benefit...
Mobile telecom trade group CTIA and the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) will roll out a rating system for mobile applications similar to ratings on other electronic games, the groups announced Tuesday.
AT&T will continue to seek antitrust clearance for its merger with rival T-Mobile USA, it said Thursday. However, to reflect the break-up fee it will have to pay T-Mobile's owner Deutsche Telekom if the deal does not get regulatory approval, AT&a...
Staff at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission have decided that AT&T's proposed acquisition of mobile carrier T-Mobile is contrary to the public interest. So what's next?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC