Hewlett-Packard has updated its Network Node Manager software, released Monday, to include performance management and virtualization support.
Microsoft is beta testing a PC management service aimed at supporting midsized businesses, the company announced Monday.
Enterprise software vendor Sybase plans to update its mobile device enterprise management software, called Afaria, so it can work with iPads as well as with devices running Google's Android OS, the company announced Tuesday.
Google is adding some basic mobile device management capabilities to Google Apps that will let IT managers remotely wipe data from lost iPhones.
Startup Tap In Systems is launching its Cloud Management Service, a platform that will be used to monitor cloud-based applications, at the Under the Radar conference, it said on Tuesday.
Latest News Articles
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Verizon boosts revenue, income on mobile and broadband growth
- Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
- Salesforce.com takes a cue from Amazon's Mayday with 'SOS' for service
- Geopolitics aside, Huawei still selling to carriers in the US
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »