Nokia Australia today launched the N97 smartphone, the first mobile phone in the company's line-up to come preloaded with its Ovi application store.
Over 40 percent of mobile web traffic comes from Apple iPhone users, says AdMob.
Nokia today unveiled its latest E series smartphone in Australia -- the Nokia E75 -- and also launched a new e-mail service called Nokia Messaging.
At the International CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas earlier this month, Nokia had one of the biggest booths, but it was mostly hidden near the back of a major hall.<br/>
What was billed as a roundtable discussion for members of the new Symbian Foundation turned into an opportunity for them to lay out the challenges and threats to their fledgling group.
The Symbian Foundation plans to release a new version of the operating system every six months, with the first expected to appear in phones at the end of this year.
Hewlett-Packard, News Corp.'s MySpace.com division, Bank of America and even Nokia rival Qualcomm have joined the foundation that was formed last year to shepherd the new open-source version of the Symbian mobile operating system.
Hackers have discovered a new way to steal your money: texting it out of your phone.
Chinese network company Huawei Technologies is planning to launch smartphones based on the Android and Symbian operating systems in the first half of 2009, according to James Chen, director of marketing for the company's terminals division. It will a...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- FTPlatform EngineerQLD
- CCData Analyst - Excel focusedNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer/ WCEM ConsultantACT
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW