Nokia Australia today launched the N97 smartphone, the first mobile phone in the company's line-up to come preloaded with its Ovi application store.
Over 40 percent of mobile web traffic comes from Apple iPhone users, says AdMob.
Nokia today unveiled its latest E series smartphone in Australia -- the Nokia E75 -- and also launched a new e-mail service called Nokia Messaging.
At the International CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas earlier this month, Nokia had one of the biggest booths, but it was mostly hidden near the back of a major hall.<br/>
What was billed as a roundtable discussion for members of the new Symbian Foundation turned into an opportunity for them to lay out the challenges and threats to their fledgling group.
The Symbian Foundation plans to release a new version of the operating system every six months, with the first expected to appear in phones at the end of this year.
Hewlett-Packard, News Corp.'s MySpace.com division, Bank of America and even Nokia rival Qualcomm have joined the foundation that was formed last year to shepherd the new open-source version of the Symbian mobile operating system.
Hackers have discovered a new way to steal your money: texting it out of your phone.
Chinese network company Huawei Technologies is planning to launch smartphones based on the Android and Symbian operating systems in the first half of 2009, according to James Chen, director of marketing for the company's terminals division. It will a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT