A worm-like type of malicious software has been found targeting Apache Tomcat, an open-source Web server application, according to Symantec.
Attackers are actively exploiting a known vulnerability to compromise JBoss Java EE application servers that expose the HTTP Invoker service to the Internet in an insecure manner.
A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
The cybercriminals behind ZeroAccess, one of the largest botnets in existence, have lost access to more than a quarter of the infected machines they controlled because of an operation executed by security researchers from Symantec.
Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
Microsoft released two optional security updates Tuesday to block digital certificates that use the MD5 hashing algorithm and to improve the network-level authentication for the Remote Desktop Protocol.
A steady stream of questionable applications is flowing daily into Google's Play store for Android devices, according to security vendor Symantec.
Hackers are now using a critical vulnerability in Android to modify legitimate smartphone applications, putting users at risk of being spied on.
Google fixed one Wi-Fi security problem with its wearable computer Glass, but Symantec says there's another problem, which has been a long-known weakness in wireless networking.
A new piece of malware designed to delete files from hard disk drives and render computers unable to boot targets South Korean users, according to researchers from security firm Symantec.
One well-known gang of hackers contributed to cyberattacks on South Korea on Tuesday, which coincided with the 63rd anniversary of the start of the Korean War, according to analysis from Symantec.
Symantec today said the updated version of its Data Loss Prevention (DLP) suite will be able to monitor confidential data sent by e-mail via Apple iPhones and iPads.
Trusting the cloud to handle sensitive transactions and security services isn't for every enterprise, but organisations from banks to app developers are starting to give it a try.
We all know that relying on a simple user ID and password combination is fraught with peril. One alternative is to use one of the single sign-on solutions we reviewed last year, but there are less expensive options that could also be easier to instal...
Previously unknown Mac OS X spyware, signed with a valid Apple Developer ID, has turned up on the laptop of an activist from Angola at a human rights conference in Norway.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb Business AnalystQLD
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- TPDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical SpecialistVIC
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW