The Norton Mobile Utilities beta for Android is a useful but somewhat buggy suite of free tools that any self-respecting Android geek will want to download and test. To a certain extent, it's a proof of concept, because Symantec has not yet decided w...
Disk maker Seagate claims it is finally making some headway in its attempts to get businesses to start buying its self-encrypting drive (SED) products, with a tripling in sales in the last two quarters.
At the RSA Conference today, two industry titans laid out what appear to be competing efforts to build an array of <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/topics/security.html">security</a> controls for cloud-based service providers.
Is your Windows 7 PC as secure as it could be?
Stuxnet infected its first target just 12 hours after hackers finished the worm, an indication that the malware scored an almost instant bulls-eye, a researcher said today.
Researchers at Symantec today said that the notorious Stuxnet worm targeted five separate organizations, and that attacks against those objectives -- all with a presence in Iran -- started in June 2009, more than a year before independent experts rai...
Early Tuesday morning Norton announced results of a Strategy One survey conducted last September that suggest one in three U.S. citizens have had their cell phones lost or stolen.
If you haven't bought a new version of your antivirus software in a couple of years, now may be a good time to do so. Malware is evolving faster than ever, and the latest generation of antivirus software is better equipped to handle this rapid pace o...
Sepaton today announced the next-generation operating system for its grid-based deduplication, backup appliance, the S2100-ES2.
What does $8000 buy you nowadays? Enough iPads to equip the entire family, with matching MacBook Airs thrown in for good measure? A couple of 3D TVs?
Spammers are people too...apparently. They have families and want to take a vacation to spend quality time with them over the traditional holiday break just like everyone else. Or, at least that is the way that it appears if you follow the trends in ...
The Stuxnet worm that disrupted Iran's ability to enrich uranium into bomb-grade nuclear fuel was jointly created by Israel and the U.S., the New York Times said Saturday.
Symantec today introduced its NetBackup and FileStore appliances with an eye toward offering customers choices in whether they want to mix and match software- and hardware-based backup and storage products according to business needs.
After a holiday hiatus, spammers have returned to ply their trade boosting bogus products, security researchers said today.
Security experts have warned of a convincing Facebook phishing scam doing the rounds in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT