The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned computer users Tuesday that messages claiming to include photos and videos of Osama bin Laden's death actually contain a virus that could steal personal information.
Hackers today stepped up their use of Osama Bin Laden's death by shoving malware into PCs when users fall for phony claims of photographs and video, security researchers said today.
Without a sample of the new worm that an Iranian official says attacked the country's computers, it's impossible to verify his claims, a security research said Monday.
A Michigan woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge related to selling more than US$400,000 worth of counterfeit software on a website, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Android users face a new threat, a rogue app that tells all their friends they pirated the program, a Symantec security manager said today.
There's hacking, then there's hacktivism. There's malware, then there's Android Trojans like the latest "threat" discovered by Symantec. Android.Walkinwat is like the Batman of mobile malware -- a rogue vigilante seeking justice through means that al...
Data breaches cost UK businesses more than ever last year, with most of the financial hit resulting from lost business in the aftermath of an incident, a Ponemon Institute survey for Symantec has found.
It's no secret that the goal of modern malware writers is to create attack software that is stealthy and flows undetected for as long a period of time as possible. What's increasingly startling, however, is how pervasive custom malware has become as ...
Symantec plans to release a full refresh of its Storage Foundation and Veritas Operations Manager software, which will include features allowing end-to-end management of private cloud infrastrutures.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
For only the second time, Google last weekend remotely deleted Android apps from users' phones.
The storage software market recorded its fifth successive quarter of year-on-year growth at the end of 2010 with all five of the top-ranked players increasing sales during the quarter, according to estimates published on Monday.
Google has pulled more than 50 malware-infected apps from its Android Market, but hasn't yet triggered automatic uninstalls of those programs from users' phones, security experts said today.
A rogue Android app that's been tweaked by hackers can hijack a smartphone and run up big texting bills before the owner knows it, Symantec said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW