The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned computer users Tuesday that messages claiming to include photos and videos of Osama bin Laden's death actually contain a virus that could steal personal information.
Hackers today stepped up their use of Osama Bin Laden's death by shoving malware into PCs when users fall for phony claims of photographs and video, security researchers said today.
Without a sample of the new worm that an Iranian official says attacked the country's computers, it's impossible to verify his claims, a security research said Monday.
A Michigan woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge related to selling more than US$400,000 worth of counterfeit software on a website, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Android users face a new threat, a rogue app that tells all their friends they pirated the program, a Symantec security manager said today.
There's hacking, then there's hacktivism. There's malware, then there's Android Trojans like the latest "threat" discovered by Symantec. Android.Walkinwat is like the Batman of mobile malware -- a rogue vigilante seeking justice through means that al...
Data breaches cost UK businesses more than ever last year, with most of the financial hit resulting from lost business in the aftermath of an incident, a Ponemon Institute survey for Symantec has found.
It's no secret that the goal of modern malware writers is to create attack software that is stealthy and flows undetected for as long a period of time as possible. What's increasingly startling, however, is how pervasive custom malware has become as ...
Symantec plans to release a full refresh of its Storage Foundation and Veritas Operations Manager software, which will include features allowing end-to-end management of private cloud infrastrutures.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
For only the second time, Google last weekend remotely deleted Android apps from users' phones.
The storage software market recorded its fifth successive quarter of year-on-year growth at the end of 2010 with all five of the top-ranked players increasing sales during the quarter, according to estimates published on Monday.
Google has pulled more than 50 malware-infected apps from its Android Market, but hasn't yet triggered automatic uninstalls of those programs from users' phones, security experts said today.
A rogue Android app that's been tweaked by hackers can hijack a smartphone and run up big texting bills before the owner knows it, Symantec said today.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC