Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
Hackers based in Iran have been using malware to spy on individuals, including potentially dissidents and activists in the country, according to new research from Symantec.
Symantec is selling its information management business, known as Veritas, to an investor group led by The Carlyle Group for US$8 billion as it looks to increase its focus on security.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
The cyberespionage group that stole the personal records of millions of Americans from U.S. health insurer Anthem and the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has also reportedly breached United Airlines.
A group has been singled out as the attacker behind the recently disclosed hack against Anthem, believed to be the largest waged against a health care company.
Spam fell to less than 50 per cent of all email in June, the lowest in a decade, Symantec said in its latest Intelligence Report.
The hackers that targeted Twitter, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft developers two years ago have escalated their economic espionage efforts as they seek confidential business information and intellectual property they can profit from.
A hacker group known as Team GhostShell is publishing snippets of sensitive data allegedly stolen from the databases of hundreds of compromised websites.
The group behind the Duqu cyberespionage tool has compromised at least two telecommunications operators and one electronic equipment manufacturer, in addition to a cybersecurity firm and venues that hosted high-level nuclear negotiations between worl...
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Cybercriminals in Japan are targeting iPhone users with an online scam that tricks them into installing a malicious application when they attempt to view porn videos.
Europol, in collaboration with Dutch authorities, the U.S. FBI and private security companies, have seized the domain names used to control a botnet called Beebone.
A new malware program is being used to do reconnaissance for targeted attacks against companies in the energy sector.
It seems there can be further indignity foisted onto people who've had their iPad or iPhone stolen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW