India’s Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has filed charges against nine people, including the country’s former telecommunications minister, A. Raja, in connection with alleged irregularities in the allocation of 2G licenses and spectrum in 2008.
Telecommunications operator Etisalat has distanced itself from an alleged scam in the allocation of second-generation (2G) mobile network licenses in India, after an Indian agency arrested a key executive of its Indian joint venture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Messaging app Line buys Microsoft's MixRadio music-streaming app
- Vulnerability in embedded Web server exposes millions of routers to hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.