India’s Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has filed charges against nine people, including the country’s former telecommunications minister, A. Raja, in connection with alleged irregularities in the allocation of 2G licenses and spectrum in 2008.
Telecommunications operator Etisalat has distanced itself from an alleged scam in the allocation of second-generation (2G) mobile network licenses in India, after an Indian agency arrested a key executive of its Indian joint venture.
Latest News Articles
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III compact digital camera
- Baidu reports strong mobile ad sales, echoing Facebook
- Kogan enters wearables, fitness and health sectors with Fortis
- IoT inspires new components for energy, wireless
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 25% off $299
- 52% off $11.99
- 84% off $2.98
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »