Microsoft's program allowing potential customers to try a Surface Hub for 30 days before buying it will start on Feb. 15.
Microsoft's new Surface Studio is the company's first ever desktop PC and is aimed directly at the creator market, just the kind of people who typically buy Apple Macs.
Microsoft unleashed a ton of Windows and Surface news on the world from New York on Wednesday, revealing new Windows features and brand new hardware. Here’s the run-down on the biggest news from the company’s two-hour-long presentation.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
Grand opening celebrations for the first Microsoft Store in Australia take place today as its Surface Book, Pro 4 and Microsoft Band hit its minted store shelves.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
Microsoft figured out how to put a discrete GPU into the Surface Book, and it does make a difference. We ran the benchmarks to find the truth.
Evolutionary changes have seen the Surface Pro 4 become one of the most powerful notebooks in a body that is altogether smaller.
“Windows share continues to improve as more models become available from traditional PC vendors, White Label vendors, and Microsoft itself..."
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
A firmware update for Microsoft's Surface Pro 2 appears to have drastically improved battery life, addressing one of the beefy tablet's biggest weak points.
Microsoft has erected a gigantic Surface in London's Trafalgar Square, with a roughly 383-inch display. Visitors can walk up to the oversized Surface and stomp on the attached jumbo keyboard to interact with apps.
Microsoft says the decision to drop the 'RT' branding from its second generation Surface tablet was a move made to address consumer confusion between the scaled down, tablet-optimised operating system and its regular Windows 8.1 OS.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTPower BI Reporting DevelopersSA
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- FTLead Change Manager- Culture & Process ChangeNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW