Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
Oracle took another step forward in its efforts to bolster its cloud offerings Monday with the launch of two new products designed to help companies conduct their entire order-fulfillment processes in the cloud.
SAP is making good on a promise to migrate its Ariba e-commerce software to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and says an initial step has already produced staggering performance improvements.
JDA has been hit with a lawsuit from online lingerie and underwear seller Andra Group, which claims its business suffered millions in damages after a new e-commerce system wasn't delivered as promised.
SAP has acquired SmartOps in a move the company says will allow it to develop real-time supply chain applications that take advantage of SAP's HANA in-memory database.
RedPrairie is merging with fellow supply-chain software vendor JDA in a deal worth roughly US$1.9 billion, the companies announced Thursday, just days after reports surfaced that JDA had put itself up for sale. The deal is expected to close this year...
IBM, Epicor and other vendors could be eyeing a purchase of supply-chain software vendor JDA, analysts said Tuesday following a published report that the company was looking for suitors.
Former SAP partner Wellogix is accusing the vendor of stealing its trade secrets and swindling it out of lucrative software projects, according to a lawsuit Wellogix filed last week in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
With the aim of replacing the venerable clipboard with a much more versatile handheld device, IBM has updated its Maximo asset management software so that it can be accessed by iPhones and Androids.
Roper Industries said Monday it plans to buy on-demand SCM (supply chain management) software vendor iTradeNetwork from private equity firm Accel-KKR for US$525 million. The transaction is expected to close later this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- CCService Desk SupportNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC