DisplayLink Inc. has disclosed plans to ship a chip that enables video to run in "SuperSpeed" USB 3.0 standard devices in the second half of 2010, which would allow its use in consumer products as early as next Christmas.
In spite of rumors that the first USB 3.0 products wouldn't surface until the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Buffalo Technology has beaten all comers to the punch by announcing today it was shipping its new DriveStation HD-HXU3 SuperSpe...
It seems every hard-drive manufacturer wants in on the USB 3.0 race. Digital product manufacturer Dane-Elec have announced a new line of external hard-drives that support the new faster USB 3.0 standard, claiming they will be the first company to rel...
The USB 3.0 race heated up Wednesday, as Buffalo made it known that its previously announced HD-HU3 range of hard drives will be the world's first SuperSpeed USB drives to make it to market when they ship in Japan later this month.
It seems as if we've been writing about USB 3.0 forever, but it has really been only about two years since Intel and other parties formed a promotional group for USB 3.0 in 2007. The spec was completed in November 2008, at which time the standard's b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW