The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's deadline for the public to comment on the agency's proposed net neutrality rules passed Monday with more than 3 million comments filed, by far a record number for an FCC proceeding.
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
Massive amounts of unstructured data are held in the form of PDF documents, but extracting key figures and words out of PDFs in a programmatic manner can be difficult and costly. This poses a challenge to public-interest groups, journalists and other...
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order requiring that government data be made available in open, machine-readable formats, expanding open-access requirements from earlier in his administration.
A U.S. government budget for 2011 being considered in Congress would make huge cuts to the budget for President Barack Obama's transparency programs, including websites where residents can track government spending and examine data from federal agenc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW