Navman's EZY40 GPS unit offers good value for money, but it was let down by its touch screen's responsiveness
Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
Intelematics Australia, operators of the SUNA Traffic Channel, has announced a partnership with Ninemsn that allows motorists in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast to access live traffic updates on the Internet.
Commuters in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane may not yet have access to Google Maps' public transport information, but they can now receive free, live traffic updates on their mobile phones. As of this morning, Google Maps will display traffic informa...
Intelematics Australia today announced a new version of CLO Software's TrafficAU iPhone app. The new software tells users on which side of the road traffic congestion is occurring and delivers faster updates from the SUNA Traffic Message Channel.
TomTom Australia today announced the launch of its refreshed GO range — the TomTom GO 730 and TomTom GO 930.
In-car GPS navigation units are proving more popular as their price continues to fall. Where a premium GPS unit with top-end features once retailed for close to $1000, newer models can be had for less than $500. These handy devices provide drivers wi...
Never get caught in traffic again, thanks to the SUNA Traffic Channel!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW