Attackers have started exploiting a flaw in the most widely used software for the DNS (Domain Name System), which translates domain names into IP addresses.
Attackers are using a sneaky method to steal payment card data from websites using Magento, eBay's widely used e-commerce platform.
Website owners are complaining that a free security tool started displaying unwanted advertising pop-ups to their visitors.
A new WordPress version released Thursday fixes two critical cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to compromise websites.
Those using Magento's e-commerce platform should ensure they're using its latest software, as attackers are increasingly exploiting a flaw patched two months ago, security companies warned.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW