Attackers have started exploiting a flaw in the most widely used software for the DNS (Domain Name System), which translates domain names into IP addresses.
Attackers are using a sneaky method to steal payment card data from websites using Magento, eBay's widely used e-commerce platform.
Website owners are complaining that a free security tool started displaying unwanted advertising pop-ups to their visitors.
A new WordPress version released Thursday fixes two critical cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to compromise websites.
Those using Magento's e-commerce platform should ensure they're using its latest software, as attackers are increasingly exploiting a flaw patched two months ago, security companies warned.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW