A former Subway franchise owner will spend time in prison for hacking into computerized cash registers he sold to the sandwich restaurant chain and obtaining more than US$40,000 in gift cards.
Subway will soon allow customers to pay for their sandwiches with the tap of a smartphone.
A former owner of several Subway fast-food restaurants in southern California pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges stemming from a gift card scheme that involved tampering with several other Subway stores' computerized cash registers.
Four residents of Romania have been charged for their alleged participation in a multimillion-dollar scheme to remotely access point-of-sale systems at more than 150 Subway restaurants and other U.S. merchants and steal payment card data, the U.S. De...
Now that Google has officially released its Google Wallet mobile payment platform, here are five things you need to know about it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW