Samsung Electronics regained the number one position in the smartphone market in the first quarter, but its market share dropped to 24 percent from 31 percent a year earlier, according to a research firm.
The huge popularity of the new iPhone 6 pushed Apple and Samsung closer than ever at the top of the market for smartphones, according to two companies that closely track shipments of the devices.
If you're using a smartphone as a hotspot, you aren't alone - sales of USB sticks and embedded PC modems are plummeting as a result of that use.
Just increasing the resolution to 3840 by 2160 pixels won't be enough to make consumers replace existing TVs with 4K models: Improvements such as higher frame rates and better color reproduction will be equally important, according to two industry ex...
Google's dominance of the smartphone market has reached new heights, with its Android operating system now accounting for a record 84.6 per cent share of global smartphone shipments, according to research by Strategy Analytics.
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW