It's pricey, but good value and stomps on everything else in the market
Storage is far from boring when you have a device like the Qnap TVS-471 at your disposal
Use this drive to give your iPhone extra storage and battery life while you are on the go
A NAS device with a simplistic interface and useful Cloud features
This thin hard drive is more of a showpiece than a regular data storage device
Use this drive to store media, and play it back on any iPhone or iPad
A rich software environment helps this NAS be more than just a standard data storage location
A comprehensive NAS device that can serve your data locally and remotely
SanDisk's Connect Wireless Media Drive can be used to wirelessly stream and transfer content to and from Android and iOS devices
This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
WD’s ‘personal cloud’ device looks neat, if not as fluffy as you’d expect
WD's My Book AV-TV is specifically designed to be used on smart TVs as a PVR
A high-performance solid state drive that's aimed at gamers and professionals
This solid state drive is fast and will upgrade your computer noticeably if you're used to slow hard drives
Our third and final Synology DS112 user review shows how this NAS device can be used in schools
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Support ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC