Brocade Communication Systems today announced the release of a new line of Ethernet-based switches that will allow standard server traffic to share networks with data storage traffic, offering administrators a method of reducing network complexity an...
Brocade this week will introduce switches that will let users build a flat, multipath network for virtualized data center environments.
The European Union is giving €15.7 million (US$21.4 million) for a research project that will explore new technologies around cloud computing, including data mobility and secure access control.
File sharing and backup service provider SugarSync today announced that it has increased the capacity of its eponymous online storage offering from 2GB to 5GB.
Don't look now, but the data center is transforming. Seeking greater efficiencies, enterprises of all sizes have steadily evolved from application-based silos to virtualized environments. Now this evolution is taking the next leap forward as innovati...
NetApp today announced hardware upgrades to its midrange and high-end line of Fabric-Attached Storage (FAS) arrays as well as to its Data ONTAP 8 operating system, which it launched a little more than a year go
The MacBook Air's most slimming component isn't so unique anymore.
The sale of new tablet PCs and smartphones with solid state storage technology is compensating for weak demand for memory cards and USB flash drives and has led to a 17 per cent increase in NAND flash shipments over the last quarter and an average pr...
Toshiba America Electronic Components on Monday announced <a href="http://bit.ly/bcdSfW">a series of solid state drives</a> with a new form factor that's 42% smaller than today's mini-SATA or mSATA SSD modules.
What's less than half a centimeter thick, has a smaller footprint than a credit card, and stores up to 400GB of data? It's the latest SSD from Foremay. Foremay announced this Tuesday that it will begin shipping its new 1.8-inch SSDs. These new SSDs c...
Memory vendor Super Talent Technology announced a new USB 3.0 drive that sells for under $2 per gigabyte of capacity.
Three unlikely bedfellows have joined forces to halve the size of the technology used to make NAND flash chips and microprocessors in an effort to vastly increase the density and capacity of solid-state drives (SSDs) and create faster CPUs that use l...
Vendors may shortly be able to introduce SSD products that use PCIe to improve performance speeds. A group of leading vendors have joined forces to develop the standard which is expected to be finalised in the latter half of next year.
OCZ Technology today announced the launch of its next-generation PCI-express solid state drive, which offers up to 740MB/sec throughput or up to 120,000 I/Os per second (IOPS).
The migration to smaller drives and the use of solid-state drives (SSD) are among several key technologies that will lead to much lower data center power and cooling costs over the next several years, IDC said in a report today.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- CCUser Researcher/Business AnalysisACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTQA LeadNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- FTProgram Learning Capability Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA