Chinese telecommunications and networking equipment giant Huawei Technologies is partnering left, right and center at Cebit as it seeks to more firmly establish itself in Europe.
SanDisk is hoping the $1/GB price of its new InfiniFlash storage platform will be enough to convince customers that all-flash systems can be viable for big-data applications, including content streaming and giant databases.
SanDisk has managed to cram 200GB of memory into a MicroSD card. The new card is a 56 percent jump on the current highest capacity MicroSD, a 128GB card.
The future of storage may not be in storage itself, but in the intelligence to manage it.
In this era of the all-pervasive cloud, it's easy to assume that the data we store will somehow be preserved forever. The only thing to fret about from a posterity perspective, we might think, is the analog information from days gone by -- all the st...
Converged infrastructure equipment is designed for ease of use, and EMC's latest product emulates the easiest tech toys around by including an app store.
Data management specialist Quantum wants to make it easier for enterprises to combine two of the major trends in storage: virtualization and public clouds.
The road to an initial public offering is rarely smooth for any company, but it's fair to say that Box's journey has been one of the bumpier ones. Though it filed plans to go public early last year, it wasn't until this week that the milestone finall...
Dropbox on Tuesday added yet another young startup to its brain trust with the acquisition of Israeli mobile-productivity app maker CloudOn.
Citrix Systems has acquired storage virtualization vendor Sanbolic in a move that could make it easier for Citrix users to use applications and virtual desktops spread across data centers and clouds.
CES is a consumer show, but there are plenty of nifty tools for businesses too.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
It took longer than expected, but Samsung is finally expanding its product line to external solid-state drives with its new range of Portable SSD T1 products.
SanDisk has launched a new version of its small USB stick that can help transfer pictures, video and other files between computers and smartphones.
Samsung is promising faster, more durable and error-free solid-state drives with 850 Evo, which are its first consumer storage devices based on homegrown 3D memory technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD