Western Digital has developed a monstrous 14TB hard drive that is now shipping for testing to customers.
The OpenCAPI Consortium and Gen-Z are announcing new ports and protocols that will give computers faster memory, storage, and processors.
Seagate pushes the 2.5-inch drive needle all the way to 5TB.
ADATA recently launched what it calls its smallest and fastest external SSD, a 250GB drive that happens to be waterproof and shock resistant to military standards. But it falls short on speed and price.
Toshiba's new OCZ VX500 SSD line will retail for 30 cents to 37 cents per gigabyte, among the lowest for NAND flash memory.
Samsung's 4TB 850 EVO offers consumers a viable alternative to hard drives for bulk storage.
If you have $US1299 to spend, Akitio's external Thunder3 PCIe SSD storage system will deliver blazing speed and more.
In an industry first, Seagate has been able to boost areal density to 1TB per platter in a 2.5-inch form factor that's only 7mm high.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Dell released a new family of servers on Tuesday for companies that want some of the benefits of hyper-scale data centers without having to do the custom engineering work.
Flash memory product company, Lexar, has announced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive M20i.
During the period, vendors together saw their server revenue grow by 6.1 per cent year over year, to $US13.5 billion. Meanwhile, server shipments increased 3.2 per cent from a year ago.
Google had its sights fixed firmly on Amazon Thursday as it launched its new, low-cost Nearline cloud storage service out of beta and into general availability.
Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Solution DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW