For a cloud storage provider, Dropbox puts on quite a show. On Tuesday it held its inaugural developer conference in San Francisco, and there was plenty of colorful activity to see.
Storage Management in pictures
Red Hat continues to make inroads into the enterprise storage software market, improving two of its core storage technologies and striking partnerships with key IT system resellers.
Dell is organizing the backup software products that it has acquired in the past two years into a coherent portfolio, bundling three of its storage software products into a single package to simplify licensing for the enterprise.
Storage vendor EMC has scooped up cloud storage management company TwinStrata, the companies announced Tuesday.
IBM is developing software that will allow organizations to use multiple cloud storage services interchangeably, reducing dependence on any single cloud vendor and ensuring that data remains available even during service outages.
Backup and recovery is starting to get some of the same capabilities as primary storage systems to handle the rising floods of data with less management overhead.
Virtualizing x86 infrastructure isn't just a one-step process -- as servers change, the whole data center must change as well. While server hypervisors such as VMware's ESX, Microsoft's Hyper-V and Xen can make IT more efficient and cost-effective, m...
Either because server disks are full or because virtualization is a natural growth path, organizations large and small are moving toward shared storage. For large enterprises, high-capacity storage-area networks make sense, but what about small or mi...
Start-up Nimble Storage came out of the development stage this week with its first product -- an array that combines solid state drives (SSD) with high-capacity, cost and performance serial ATA (SATA) hard drives, acts as primary and backup storage a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Loyalty SystemsNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW