Websites, mobile apps and online advertising networks targeting children will be required to follow new privacy regulations, including getting a parent's permission before collecting geolocation information and photographs from kids, under new rules ...
An effort by three U.S. senators to add an Internet sales tax amendment to a military spending bill has failed, at least for now.
The Consumer Electronics Association has switched its position on Internet sales taxes, with the huge trade group now supporting the collection of the tax.
Four U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would allow states to collect taxes on Internet sales, even when the seller does not have a physical presence in the taxing state.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Several tech trade groups have voiced opposition to new legislation in the U.S. Congress that would require Web-based retailers to collect sales tax from customers.
A senior member of the U.S. Senate plans to introduce legislation that would require websites and online advertising networks to stop tracking Web users who ask to be left alone.
A coalition of privacy and consumer groups is pushing for the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to add conditions, including requiring that Google get opt-in permission from users before collecting their data, to its proposed settlement over privacy prob...
A state senator in California has introduced a bill that would allow Web surfers to opt out of online tracking efforts by websites and advertising networks.
A bill that would direct the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to create a mechanism to allow consumers to opt out of online tracking efforts tops a list of proposals that would be bad for the Internet, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
Proposals in the U.S. Congress that would create new rules for websites collecting personal data would cripple the online advertising and publishing industries, e-commerce trade group NetChoice said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manger - Minor Works ProjectVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC