U.S. businesses that collect personal data would be required to describe their privacy and security practices and give consumers control over their personal information under a proposed privacy bill of rights released Friday by President Barack Obama...
Companies developing Internet of Things (IoT) products should adopt best practices to protect the privacy and security of consumers, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
Backers of an Internet sales tax aren't taking no for an answer, with supporters continuing to push the U.S. Congress to pass legislation this year.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
The U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration will end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers in late 2015, with ICANN developing a new global governance model, the agency said Frida...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW