Oracle is hoping to differentiate its CRM (customer relationship management) software from the competition with the acquisition of BigMachines, whose cloud-based system helps salespeople quickly put together and price complex orders.
IBM is paying $1.4 billion in cash to acquire Sterling Commerce from AT&T, the companies announced today.
IBM is buying AT&T subsidiary Sterling Commerce, maker of business-to-business data integration software, for about US $1.4 billion in cash, the companies announced Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW