National broadband provider Internode has published a strongly worded argument in favour of NBN Co’s existing model for connecting internet service providers to its future fibre network, backing the incumbent minimalist structure which would see just...
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy yesterday opened fire on Tony Abbott, labelling him a "Luddite" for not having appearing to have anything to do with his party's technology policies, on a day in which the Canberra press gallery also criticised ...
Both the Labor and Greens parties this afternoon opened fire on the Coalition's rival broadband policy revealed this morning, in an ICT sector election debate that at times saw Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and his shadow Tony Smith at each ...
The office of Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has challenged Shadow Treasurer to explain the Coalition's opposition revealed this afternoon to Labor's controversial internet filter policy.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy appears to have backed a so-called 'opt-out' model for the National Broadband Network where Australians would be required to choose not to have fibre internet connected to their premises -- as opposed to the cur...
Australia and Japan appear to have signed a bilateral agreement relating to broadband, with NBN chief executive, Mike Quigley, and other government officials having met with Japanese Communications Minister, Kazuhiro Haraguchi, this week, according t...
The Federal Government doesn't trust large internet companies -- which he said were solely interested in profit -- to regulate their own sector, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy said yesterday in response to questions about the Government's man...
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy's department -- Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy (DBCDE) -- has set up a trial Twitter account, joining what it described as the "tweeps".
The office of new Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has declined to answer questions about the Labor leader's personal views on her party's mandatory internet filtering policy, directing enquiries to Communications Minister, Stephen Conroy.
The Australian Broadband Guarantee (ABG), which helps households and small businesses access metro-comparable broadband speeds even if they live in broadband blackspots, is doubling its threshold speed nationwide. The ABG offers subsidies to Internet...
Opposition spokesperson, Nick Minchin, has bought the Government’s proposed Internet content filtering scheme back to the political forefront, criticising the Government over its lack of transparency regarding the trials.
More than half of all Australian households have completed the switch to digital television, according to Senator Stephen Conroy, the Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy.
A new pilot project aimed at curbing cyber bullying in Australian schools has been announced by the Federal Government.
Australia’s second largest internet service provider, Optus, will belatedly take part in the federal government’s controversial internet filtering trial.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW