National broadband provider Internode has published a strongly worded argument in favour of NBN Co’s existing model for connecting internet service providers to its future fibre network, backing the incumbent minimalist structure which would see just...
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy yesterday opened fire on Tony Abbott, labelling him a "Luddite" for not having appearing to have anything to do with his party's technology policies, on a day in which the Canberra press gallery also criticised ...
Both the Labor and Greens parties this afternoon opened fire on the Coalition's rival broadband policy revealed this morning, in an ICT sector election debate that at times saw Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and his shadow Tony Smith at each ...
The office of Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has challenged Shadow Treasurer to explain the Coalition's opposition revealed this afternoon to Labor's controversial internet filter policy.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy appears to have backed a so-called 'opt-out' model for the National Broadband Network where Australians would be required to choose not to have fibre internet connected to their premises -- as opposed to the cur...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW