Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that Web-based video streaming service Aereo, which rebroadcasts over-the-air television through antenna farms, violates the copyrights of TV networks.
A case before the U.S. Supreme Court earlier this week could have a huge impact on business-method and software patents, with some experts concerned that the court could put significant limits on what can be patented.
The U.S. Supreme Court could wipe out a whole swath of software and business-method patents if justices invalidate four electronic-trading patents, an attorney for patent-owner Alice said.
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
U.S. Supreme Court justices on Monday questioned the legitimacy of a law allowing a secretive government surveillance program and the assertion by a government lawyer that some groups couldn't challenge the law in court because they don't know if the...
U.S. Supreme Court justices questioned Monday whether they should side with Microsoft and weaken the legal standard needed to invalidate a patent, with some justices suggesting there are alternatives to changing established law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia