The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that Web-based video streaming service Aereo, which rebroadcasts over-the-air television through antenna farms, violates the copyrights of TV networks.
A case before the U.S. Supreme Court earlier this week could have a huge impact on business-method and software patents, with some experts concerned that the court could put significant limits on what can be patented.
The U.S. Supreme Court could wipe out a whole swath of software and business-method patents if justices invalidate four electronic-trading patents, an attorney for patent-owner Alice said.
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
Latest News Articles
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
- Judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- MongoDB snags key Oracle engineer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 25% off $792
- 25% off $299
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »