U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
U.S. Supreme Court justices on Monday questioned the legitimacy of a law allowing a secretive government surveillance program and the assertion by a government lawyer that some groups couldn't challenge the law in court because they don't know if the...
U.S. Supreme Court justices questioned Monday whether they should side with Microsoft and weaken the legal standard needed to invalidate a patent, with some justices suggesting there are alternatives to changing established law.
Latest News Articles
- North Korea embarks on Internet purge of executed official
- Marketers excited about Gmail image display changes
- EFF criticizes Google for removing 'vital privacy feature' with Android 4.4.2
- ARM targets mobile gaming with Geomerics acquisition
- Electronic Arts aims for realism with FIFA 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »