From Battle.net chat channels to master leagues, stalemate detection, and a new 'extreme' graphics option, the latest StarCraft II patch is here and it's a doozy.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
It took a tweet from fellow PC World'er Jason Cross to tear me away from my copy of Final Fantasy XIII, but tear me away it did, because Blizzard's StarCraft II beta has launched.
When it rains, it pours. Blizzard became the latest game developer to announce a delay to 2010. In this case, for its long-awaited PC strategy game Starcraft 2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW