From Battle.net chat channels to master leagues, stalemate detection, and a new 'extreme' graphics option, the latest StarCraft II patch is here and it's a doozy.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
It took a tweet from fellow PC World'er Jason Cross to tear me away from my copy of Final Fantasy XIII, but tear me away it did, because Blizzard's StarCraft II beta has launched.
When it rains, it pours. Blizzard became the latest game developer to announce a delay to 2010. In this case, for its long-awaited PC strategy game Starcraft 2.
Latest News Articles
- Countries don't own their Internet domains, ICANN says
- Internet of things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Like Amazon, other firms want permission to fly drones
- Red Hat aims at standardization with Linux for 64-bit ARM servers
- AMD's new 64-bit ARM board points way to x86 coexistence
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 21% off $549 free shipping
- 85% off $2.98
- 90% off $2.98
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »