Blizzard's StarCraft 2 is more evolution than revolution -- and we think that's a good thing
From Battle.net chat channels to master leagues, stalemate detection, and a new 'extreme' graphics option, the latest StarCraft II patch is here and it's a doozy.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
There's no doubt that StarCraft II's release has been breathlessly awaited; twelve years have passed since the original was released to much acclaim and fanfare and a lot has happened in that time. That's why we thought it would be interesting to tra...
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA