Blizzard Entertainment has taken legal action against the programmers of cheat and hack software for StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty, GameSpot reported today.
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty
Blizzard Entertainment issued a gentle reminder to Battle.net users that cheating in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty multiplayer is an offense worthy of swift and irrevocable justice.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
There's no doubt that StarCraft II's release has been breathlessly awaited; twelve years have passed since the original was released to much acclaim and fanfare and a lot has happened in that time. That's why we thought it would be interesting to tra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW