Starbucks is still grappling with fraud involving its customers' online accounts and gift cards, with some victims seeing hundreds of dollars stolen.
Starbucks suffered what appears to be a major computer system failure late Friday.
Starbucks says mobile payments are taking off in a big way and it's already handling almost 7 million a week at its U.S. coffee shops.
More hotels, shops and other businesses will soon be offering free Wi-Fi to customers if they agree in return to "check-in" at the business from their Facebook account.
HTML5 will likely make mobile development easier but not for some time, a group of wireless experts said Monday.
Facebook's unveiling of Facebook Places is an obvious banshee cry to Foursquare and other location-based check-in services. As with those services, Facebook Places allows users to share their location and discover new hot spots by following the stops...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW