Starbucks is still grappling with fraud involving its customers' online accounts and gift cards, with some victims seeing hundreds of dollars stolen.
Starbucks suffered what appears to be a major computer system failure late Friday.
Starbucks says mobile payments are taking off in a big way and it's already handling almost 7 million a week at its U.S. coffee shops.
More hotels, shops and other businesses will soon be offering free Wi-Fi to customers if they agree in return to "check-in" at the business from their Facebook account.
HTML5 will likely make mobile development easier but not for some time, a group of wireless experts said Monday.
Facebook's unveiling of Facebook Places is an obvious banshee cry to Foursquare and other location-based check-in services. As with those services, Facebook Places allows users to share their location and discover new hot spots by following the stops...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCWorkplace Design LeadNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Procurement & Government BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTGeneral Manager - Software Development & ITVIC
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW