When it comes to tablets, Microsoft and its OEMs don't know where they're going, an analyst said today.
3D printers are taking another step in the long haul toward the mainstream, with a little help from Staples.
Google wants to take the immediacy of online search and apply it to something a little more tangible: retail. Starting Thursday, a small pool of shoppers can begin to test out an experimental same-day delivery service for certain products bought onli...
Opening its own brick-and-mortar retail stores could help Google sell more of its Chromebooks, Nexus tablets and other hardware, analysts said Friday, reacting to online reports that Google may soon be coming to the local shopping mall.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet sold 1 million units in the fourth quarter, fewer than expected, according to a UBS analyst.
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- ACCC wants new principles for app producers
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »