The U.S. Congress needs to consider alternatives to a Senate-passed bill that would require online retailers to collect sales tax based on the location of their customers, the chairman of the House of Representatives Judiciary Committee said Wednesda...
When it comes to tablets, Microsoft and its OEMs don't know where they're going, an analyst said today.
3D printers are taking another step in the long haul toward the mainstream, with a little help from Staples.
Google wants to take the immediacy of online search and apply it to something a little more tangible: retail. Starting Thursday, a small pool of shoppers can begin to test out an experimental same-day delivery service for certain products bought onli...
Opening its own brick-and-mortar retail stores could help Google sell more of its Chromebooks, Nexus tablets and other hardware, analysts said Friday, reacting to online reports that Google may soon be coming to the local shopping mall.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
- Rhapsody reaches 2M subscribers, bets on new unRadio service
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $105.91 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »