This TLC NAND drive won't regularly let you down when writing large files.
We test Seagate's hybrid 'SSHD' 2.5-inch hard disk
Is Seagate's monster ST8000VN0002 worth buying?
Seagate's SSD 600 is a great drive to consider if you have a laptop that you want to revitalise
A high-performance solid state drive that's aimed at gamers and professionals
This solid state drive is fast and will upgrade your computer noticeably if you're used to slow hard drives
Kingston's SSDNow V+ SSD comes with a comprehensive accessory bundle, but its performance is less extraordinary.
Corsair's Force Series F120 SSD uses a SandForce controller to deliver speedy access through clever page-management algorithms.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCMaximo Consultant - Asset ManagementVIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC