Rise of the Tomb Raider has been confirmed as an Xbox exclusive so won't launch on PS4 or PC, at least at first.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
Square Enix is resurrecting the Thief property with a new instalment next year. Developed by Eidos-Montréal, the studio behind 2011’s Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the game has been confirmed for PC and PlayStation 4, as well as other next generation co...
Square Enix has released the first trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
When I played the original Tomb Raider on 1996, I was both equally impressed with the game as I was disappointed. The latest Tomb Raider is a stellar example of what happens when a studio decides to pull out all the stops in reinventing a franchises ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Siebel AnalystACT
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW