Sprint Nextel next year will introduce a new, more open application store on its feature phones, turning to a third party to manage it with the goal of getting new offerings out to consumers in an average of one week.
Sprint Nextel is buying Virgin Mobile USA, a subsidiary of the UK-based entertainment and communications giant that has over 5 million prepaid wireless subscribers in the United States.
As many as 100,000 Palm Pre smartphones may have been sold since the device went on sale Saturday, one industry analyst estimated today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- As health care digitizes, consumer technologies will have greatest impact, says panel
- Google wants to enrich offline browsing
- Facebook turns its feed into a popularity contest
- Pink slips rain down on Microsoft
- Auditor: Healthcare.gov still lacks some basic security controls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.