It took Spotify six years to do what Apple achieved in six months. So what does that mean?
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Almost overnight, Taylor Swift went from criticizing Spotify to singing Apple Music's praises. And the pop star is now revealing why.
Instead of making you choose between Apple AirPlay and Google Cast, Sony's latest whole-home speakers will work with both.
Apple Music has dominated headlines since it was announced earlier this month at the Worldwide Developers Conference, but despite all the hype and controversy, few people have actually used Apple's new streaming music service. That changes right now.
IBM bets on Spark...report claims Russia, China cracked Snowden files..Alibaba preps video streaming...and more tech news.
Google gets on smart cities bandwagon... eBay, PayPal hit a nerve with robocall provision in use terms... Spotify arms for battle with Apple... and more tech news.
Spotify isn't going to let Apple walk all over it, and has secured a new investment round to defend its position in the increasingly competitive streaming music sector.
Robotic surgeon gets hacked...NSA data dragnet broke the law...Tesla has a hit...and more tech news.
Apple is facing antitrust scrutiny from the European Commission, which has reportedly sent questionnaires to record labels and music services to gather information about the company's plans to launch a streaming music service.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
Do you hate the song Pandora just played for you? The music streaming service wants you to give it more feedback so it can play the songs you want to hear.
Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
Pandora, the algorithmic music radio app, is not afraid of its competitors in on-demand streaming like Spotify and Apple-owned Beats Music, because it has better feedback data than them, the company claims.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW