Your HDTV has crappy speakers. Don't feel bad, they all do. There's only so much they can do in that thin enclosure with a tiny bezel around the screen. It's easy to get great sound in your living room, though. All you have to do is buy a receiver, a...
Bowers & Wilkins's $400 Z2 is the apparent successor to the company's Zeppelin Mini, but instead of a 30-pin dock connector, the Z2 features a Lightning-connector dock and AirPlay wireless streaming.
JBL's PlayUp is a portable Bluetooth speaker that's been designed primarily for use with NFC-equipped smartphones. It has a colourful, quirky design and packs a pretty decent punch when it comes to sound quality.
Bowers & Wilkins have long been considered one of the premier makers of audio speakers in the world. When it comes to home cinema, iPod docks and hi-fi solutions, Bowers & Wilkins are indeed the cream of the crop in speakers. Founder, John Bowers gav...
Kenwood's stunning new speakers (pictured above) are just about to hit Japanese stores, and hit them they shall. Each speaker is encased in a beautiful glass stand, and also features, as an optional extra, a number of blue and white LED lights.
Choosing a suitable set of high quality speakers doesn't have to be a difficult process. Sure, there are plenty of choices on the market but by working out what you will use the speakers for -- and where you are going to be using them -- you will be ...
Of all the components in your home theatre system, the speakers are arguably the most important. They take the electrical pulses from your amplifier and convert them into thrilling highs, rich mid-range and stunning lows.
Latest News Articles
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone
- ITU standardizes 1Gbps over copper, but services won't come until 2015
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »