The year 2010 was a hugely significant one for computing criminality and could turn out to mark the beginning of a 'third era' of cybercrime, security expert Graham Cluley of Sophos has said in advance of the company's latest threat review of the yea...
A Sophos IT security consultant has issued a warning not to fall prey to malware that uses a PowerPoint presentation demonstrating sexual positions from the Kama Sutra as its lure.
At the end of 2010, the United States remained on top of the "Dirty Dozen" list of spam relaying nations compiled by IT security firm Sophos.
The retaliatory attacks by pro-WikiLeaks activists are growing in strength as hackers add botnets and thousands of people download an open-source attack tool, security researchers said today.
Microsoft is investigating reports of an unpatched vulnerability in the Windows kernel that could be used by attackers to sidestep an important operating system security measure.
Facebook's revamped Messages will be a very attractive target for spammers, scammers and malware makers, security experts said today.
Security software company Sophos has finally broken ranks and decided to offer Mac users a free antivirus product without hidden strings.
Facebook users are being warned about a new spam scam that tries to tempt users into visiting a website with the promise of a free Apple iPhone.
A security flaw has made Twitter's website a chaotic and potentially unsafe place, filled with annoying pop-up windows that activate just by rolling the mouse over another user's tweets.
The exploit for a critical unpatched bug in Adobe Reader that's now circulating is "clever" and "impressive," security researchers said this week.
Facebook today said it has fixed the bug that allowed a spamming worm to automatically post messages to users' walls earlier this week.
Finjan has sued five rival security companies, including Symantec and McAfee, claiming it holds crucial patents used by popular antivirus products and security services.
A suspicious application circulating on Facebook has attracted nearly 300,000 fans whose profiles could be used as launching pads for spam, according to a security analyst.
Hundreds of thousands of Facebook users are falling victim to yet another rogue application, this one identified as a video claiming to show a teacher nearly killing a boy.
Internet users have been hit by a widespread Web attack that has compromised thousands of Web sites, including Web pages belonging to the Wall Street Journal and the Jerusalem Post.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT