The year 2010 was a hugely significant one for computing criminality and could turn out to mark the beginning of a 'third era' of cybercrime, security expert Graham Cluley of Sophos has said in advance of the company's latest threat review of the yea...
A Sophos IT security consultant has issued a warning not to fall prey to malware that uses a PowerPoint presentation demonstrating sexual positions from the Kama Sutra as its lure.
At the end of 2010, the United States remained on top of the "Dirty Dozen" list of spam relaying nations compiled by IT security firm Sophos.
The retaliatory attacks by pro-WikiLeaks activists are growing in strength as hackers add botnets and thousands of people download an open-source attack tool, security researchers said today.
Microsoft is investigating reports of an unpatched vulnerability in the Windows kernel that could be used by attackers to sidestep an important operating system security measure.
Facebook's revamped Messages will be a very attractive target for spammers, scammers and malware makers, security experts said today.
Security software company Sophos has finally broken ranks and decided to offer Mac users a free antivirus product without hidden strings.
Facebook users are being warned about a new spam scam that tries to tempt users into visiting a website with the promise of a free Apple iPhone.
A security flaw has made Twitter's website a chaotic and potentially unsafe place, filled with annoying pop-up windows that activate just by rolling the mouse over another user's tweets.
The exploit for a critical unpatched bug in Adobe Reader that's now circulating is "clever" and "impressive," security researchers said this week.
Facebook today said it has fixed the bug that allowed a spamming worm to automatically post messages to users' walls earlier this week.
Finjan has sued five rival security companies, including Symantec and McAfee, claiming it holds crucial patents used by popular antivirus products and security services.
A suspicious application circulating on Facebook has attracted nearly 300,000 fans whose profiles could be used as launching pads for spam, according to a security analyst.
Hundreds of thousands of Facebook users are falling victim to yet another rogue application, this one identified as a video claiming to show a teacher nearly killing a boy.
Internet users have been hit by a widespread Web attack that has compromised thousands of Web sites, including Web pages belonging to the Wall Street Journal and the Jerusalem Post.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC