Apple on Wednesday updated the malware engine included with Snow Leopard to detect the newest version of MacDefender, the fake antivirus program that's plagued users for the last month.
Sony's security woes are continuing unabated as two more hacking groups today claim to have broken into the company's networks.
For the fourth time in about a month, hackers have broken into a Sony network.
Microsoft's claims that Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) blocks attacks just don't add up, a security researcher charged Friday.
Security vendor Sophos plans to buy Astaro, a maker of network security software.
A local security expert is dumbfounded by the ease in which a fake <i>Twilight: Breaking Dawn</i> game application has spread across Facebook, and has warned Australians to be less trusting when it came to approving applications on the social network...
A new attack is spreading its way across Facebook, targeting fans of the epic vampire series Twilight. The clickjacking scam demonstrates just how easy it is to spread malware socially -- especially if the bait is a phenomenon like Twilight that has ...
You may not want to think about your taxes until Tax Day on April 15, but online scammers are already plotting to separate you from your tax refund and your identity. Scams for the 2011 tax season include promises of tax credits for charitable donati...
Security firm Sophos is warning that a new scam is spreading virally on Twitter, and that a significant number of people have already fallen for it.
Online malicious activity was a major headache in 2010, and so far, 2011 is no different: We've seen scams and malware on Twitter, Facebook, and the Android Market, as well as a rise in politically motivated online attacks. But that's no surprise to ...
It's been a few years coming, but it looks like China may finally be getting a handle on its spam problem.
Android Market's instant-download feature for applications that customers buy has a flaw: It could open up Android devices to malicious downloads from attackers, according to security firm Sophos.
For Android phone users, the newfound convenience of installing apps remotely from the Android Market Website also opens up a security hole for malware.
Adobe's Reader X, last year's upgrade that features a "sandbox" designed to protect users from PDF exploits, stymied a recent attack campaign, researchers said Thursday.
I don't spend a lot of time on Facebook, so when I got an e-mail from the social networking site telling me "you haven't been back to Facebook recently" and here are some messages you missed, it didn't seem odd. I clicked on the link, wondering what ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical Tibco Integration SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW